Monday, 22 July 2013

The trip begins

My trip to Europe


What I was feeling was agitation and excitement,sitting in the class repeatedly glancing at the clock waiting  for the lecture to be over
After it ended I said my farewells and rushed to the house for the packing ,had to make sure my I pad and my phone were completely charged for the journey .
We had to go to delhi first,stay for the night at the house of papa’s friend and make our way to the airport by 7 in the morning.
The flight left at 11 ,we were their quite early and everybody dressed casually for the journey.by casually I mean wearing sweaters or jackets anticipating the powerful air conditioning of the Finnair flight AY 021 ,I on the other hand was wearing half sleeves and knickers
First came the boarding announcement and it was for old people and premium finnair members.And guess what jokingly I had registered for a finnair membership and now I get to board with the business class ,how cool is that.
The takeoff of the plane was smooth and I hurriedly plugged their earphones in my ears so and started enjoying the wide variety of free entertainment on the plane ,for me it was 6 hours of continuous staring at the screen ,enjoying new movies and tv shows. In no time a sumptuous European breakfast was served which i specifically asked for before the flight ,rest everybody ate indian breakfast.And1 hour before the landing a delicious tuna sandwich was served ,we landed in finland after 7hours of entertaining flight and we hurried to catch our transit flight to London because it was on the other side of the terminal and after an hour of waiting we went on a small plane from  finland to London .A  3  hour journey considerably shortened by my ipad particularly the game injustice .A nice pasta salad was given on the flight.after landing on heathrow airport terminal 2 we went to claim our baggage

Fun Fact-On the heathrow airport you can literally see  planes landing after 45 seconds non stop.



We went to the exit and just in front with is proud beard and turban was papa’s childhood friend who was currently the jathedar in the southall gurdwara.


A new entry will be be published every 3 days dont forget to check out my blog once a week and please share your thoghts on the comments section


4 comments:

  1. You are a good writer, my brother! This is so cool!!
    Harveen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really really good. As you knw Im not a writer or read novels lolz bt still i like reading ur blogspot. Wish u will continue it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for your wonderfull comments,do not forget to check my blog every week:D

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for hksingh